View Single Post
Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
HELP!

In early summer of 2011 I purchased an Edge Tuner for my 2007 Ford FX4. I was not informed that their product would not perform on my truck with the modifications made to my vehicle (cold air box & magna flow exhaust.) The program in the Edge programmer would put my truck in the limp home mode. I immediately contacted PHP and told them of the problem I had encountered & sent the programmer to them to be recalibrated. When I got the tuner back I was still experiencing the same problems as before. Since November of 2011 I have spoken with PHP on the phone several times giving additional information and as of yet (1/24/12) still no results. I have given my cell phone number and e-mail address on various occasions and still no response. I have over $500.00 invested in a useless programmer that is no more than a monitor.

We have been unable to contact PHP by phone on various occasions.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Sid Davis
Greenback, TN
I have no idea who you are. Under what name did you place an order with us?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019