View Single Post
Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 11:21 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS View Post
OK so this brings up a question or two. So you say the MFD map represents actual MG/Stroke. We all know that that can vary hugely depending on the injector and nozzle. I always assumed being it seems like this is a 0-100 scale that it was more of a percentage scale 100 being max MFD. So what is the max MFD that is recognized? I noticed when running AE on my current tunes I was only hitting a max of about 80 MFD. I was going to start by modifying the MFD to come in to 100 at the max TPP voltage that I’m seeing. But if the scale goes above 100 how far could or should a guy go with it? Or does it really continue to ask for more fuel past 100?
Concerning your part in bold and red:

Look at your low boost fuel map (it may have been renamed something like "fuel limit for boost" in your definition). That map is an actual MFD limiter.