View Single Post
Old Sun, September 26th, 2021, 09:53 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Jobes View Post
Just wondering why all the Hydra tunes have my truck at 1200 RPM @ idle? I have an 01' F-350 manual trans. Quick overview of upgrades include the complete fuel system from the tank to the fuel rails w/ regulated return, the HPOP, intake, 38r turbo w/ .84 compressor, and 4" exhaust. 180/30 injectors. Every hydra tune I have programmed makes my truck idle at 1200 R's, except stock setting. When I stop at lights, or a stop sign, the R's only drop down to 1200. I quickly tap the hydra-remote down to stock position, then back up to higher tunes once I'm rolling down the road again. Each setting shows good horsepower, and the programing I downloaded was taken the POWERHUNGRY site, using the Box/HEX conversion code from my PCM. Any ideas how to fix this problem?
What is the box code for your PCM and what HEX code are you running?

Are you running the standard calibrations, or are you using the files from the Titan unlock?

There's absolutely no reason that you should be idling over 700 RPM.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!