View Single Post
Old Sat, January 16th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Bacon King

DarrenWS6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
So, you've updated the software in the Gryphon and your truck is not at stock. (Do I have this right?).

If so, I don't think you DO want to try to program your truck with it, because it MAY think your "tune" is the stock tune (which it isn't). I thought the latest version of Pegasus was supposed to warn you about this. Did you update Pegasus to the latest version BEFORE you connected your Gryphon to the PC? (Of course you should have).

But, that's all "water under the bridge". I think I'd wait for Bill to get with you on this. I suspect the fix is going to be a lot easier if you DON'T put that thing back in your truck.

It will probably take him several days to "catch up", so don't expect an instant response.

- Jack
Yes thats correct.

Well damn it. Can I still use my truck with it not installed? I HAVE to have my truck on a daily basis.

I got my home PC computer rebuilt and lost my previous info, what I did was I just today re-downloaded the Pegusus software on the main page, so if thats the newest then yes, then after re-updating registration software and all I updated the Pegusus update manager, not the Gryphon manager, Pegusus. I had the Gryphon connected the entire time, so what does this mean?