View Single Post
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 07:53 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody994x4 View Post
i checked out the edge website the other day, cause its been a while since ive been here and didnt even know abt the cs/cts....edge has a .pdf document you can download for all the stats/pids on the cs/cts for each model vehicle. Sadly, the hp/tq ratings didnt change for 97-03's, i dont think much at all changed other than the fact you can now see 8 pid's instead of 4...i dont see why the cs/cts are so much better? a bigger screen?..some1 correct me if im wrong.
The CS and the Evolution seem to be the same size. Both the CS and the CTS have color screens, so you get a bit of "eye candy" with them. Bill said once that the new platforms allowed adjustment of additional things, but he didn't say what. I assume these are desirable things to be able to adjust.

The CTS IS bigger, since it supports a picture from a backup camera. It is also a "touch" screen.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer