View Single Post
Old Wed, October 19th, 2011, 10:08 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykt legend View Post
so if i buy directly from edge i just need to send a code not the actual programer? I dont really feel like waiting weeks to get my programer with custom tunes. I'd like to be able to enjoy it while im waiting for the tunes. Can you elaborate a little more about the process?
I made a rather bad typo in the post just above the one of yours I'm quoting here. I've since edited it so that it reads correctly.

If you buy a monochrome programmer from PHP (not Edge), it is already "converted" and you don't "send it in". You don't "send in" the CS or CTS programmers regardless of where you buy them.

Once you have a programmer you can use it with its "canned tunes", while you're waiting for custom tunes. The programmer will show you the "hex"/calibration code if you follow the instructions at the top of the link ticopowell gave you.

- Jack