View Single Post
Old Wed, May 26th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Whopper

CredURDead is on a distinguished road

I am just sending it in to be converted for the first time and just not sure what to put under the order form. Corey emailed me and told me I could add more tunes if I needed later, but there are three slots which say stock-tranny, stock-tow, and stock-performance, I am wondering if I should leave them that way and send it in.

I know I can purchase custom 87-performance and custom 87 tow later, which is what I want. But if I should indeed get them now, what do I do with the third slot. I guess I am just lost on what to do. I just started to mod out my truck, havent done anything with intake or exhaust, probably won't either due to my fear of rusting out an exhaust in 5 years(MN salt in the winters), and fear of leaning out the fuel air with a greater intake.

2005 XLT Triton V8 5.4L, I've put on a HBS 2.5" level kit, which was about the most challenging and scary thing I have done to my truck thus far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, now I am going to do some searching to read up on all of this a bit more.

CRedURDead
2005 XLT Super Cab, Edge Evolution Level 2, 2.5" Hell Bent Steel Level Kit, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Outland Bull Bar, T-Rex Chrome Grill, LED tails, Chrome Bed Rails, Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/65/18 on OEM Chrome Clad 18s