View Single Post
Old Mon, March 8th, 2021, 01:57 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Gerald,

I completely understand about the difficulty with the site and understand the concern with much of the data being pretty old. We lost the site many years back and could not get it recovered and running until recently. However, despite the age, much of the data is still pretty accurate. Our address has changed, and only recently did we discontinue selling the Gryphon Programmer for the 6.0L due to an EOL on the device from the manufacturer, but we still provide many of the same products and services.

We can handle the rollback on your PCM. You would just need to call in and speak to Ward to set that up. If it is just a stock rollback, the cost would be $75.00 plus shipping. If you want a modified calibration included (like a 40 HP Tow tune or something like that...), then the cost would be $150.00 plus shipping.

We do not test or repair FICMs. If you're looking for that extent of service, may we recommend FICM Repair.com (Indiana), FICM Fixer (Texas), or Circuit Board Medics (South Carolina). We work closely with with all three, they all can test and repair FICMs, and they all can flash the FICM with our tuning as well. The cost of FICM reflash is$150.00, but the cost of service to the FICM may vary between the companies. All three are very reputable, though.

If you decide you'd like to be able change tuning on the ECM, we currently use SCT as the programming platform. This gives you some options for custom tuning and can hold up to 10 different calibrations. The advantage to this is that you won't need to shell out for a rollback as the SCT can work with calibrations based on the rollback file and the custom files range from $50-$75 depending on who you purchase them from.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!