View Single Post
Old Fri, July 27th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Whopper Junior

ken6881 is on a distinguished road

Yes I'm aware that the 99-03 trucks are basicly the same with a few variations such as powdered metal rods and fordged rods, and under the impression some PCM differences in the 02-03 years with how it controls as well as transmissions with the diode( right term escapes me right now), also i suspect i have a aftermarket valvebody. More concerned with having just a few minor differences mixed together having an issue getting the right definition if I decide to go with minotaur or if I go with the fu or fu2 chip needing to have my tunes tweaked to get my perfered shifting style.

Completely aware of php has no responsibility in what I do to my truck and rightfully so.
I have a strong automotive background and understanding of how the diesel motor works. And feel that this is not to large of a jump to make considering my engineering background. And I take no offenence to your opinion and respect it I'm sure you deal with many people who don't understand what they are getting themselfs into. And I may be one of those people but don't feel that is the case.