Thread: custom tunes?
View Single Post
Old Sat, April 28th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Double Whopper

NITEMARE07 is on a distinguished road
Default custom tunes?

So i know i'm still a green horn at all of this vehicle programming stuff but know some basics. About a year ago i bought a gryphon from php. Love it! However i have made drastic changes to the exhaust which means i need custom tune. Once i put in my order in (which i haven't done yet)the what is the next step once the tune is finished? The only internet access i have is via cell phone and am horrible with computers. It would be possible for me to come to the shop if i had to rather than sending my tuner by mail or ups. I have emailed bill about setting up an appointment but no response. I'm sure he is busy so maybe someone else can provide me with some direction. Another reason i would prefer to make an appointment is because my truck has a strange "skip" to it at low speeds. I have posted previously on here about it so i wont go into much detail. I would just like for Bill to see what it is doing before a tune is wrote and it still does the same thing. Just wanting to make sure it gets done right the first time. No offense to php guys but here lately i have lost confidence in people in general. Thanks for reading all this mess and your time. As i said i am new to programming so bare with me.