View Single Post
Old Fri, March 20th, 2009, 11:16 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Dave,

It's a shame you can't make it to Bean's this weekend. It would be cool to sit and chat with you a little about the software.

In regards to the definitions, we have new builds for the definition files which we are about to release that are very well notated with descriptions of the functions and how they interact with each other. We were hoping to have them ready last week, but as always things come up and projects keep getting pushed back. It's tough being the only one who can do the engineering & development stuff. I often wish I could find someone that would be talented enough to help take some of this load off my back, but since what we do is as much art as it is engineering, it's tough. Maybe one day...

In any event, just give us a shout Monday and let us know what you need. When I get some time either Monday or Tuesday Evening I'll give you a shout and go over the basics.

Take care and have a great weekend!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!