View Single Post
Old Wed, December 24th, 2008, 03:01 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Tom,

Most folks would see an improvement, especially in conjunction with a programmer although even a stock truck would see noticeable gains. 14-15 with an SCT still seems a little low for mileage, but then again I don't know how you drive or what you use the vehicle for. If you consistently pull a load or drive aggressively, then you're probably about where you'd expect. If you run empty and drive conservatively, you would probably expect to see some gains.

As for turnaround time to Canada? How much do you feel like spending? Unfortunately, shipping to Canada is all about money. The faster you want it, the (exponentially) more it's going to cost you. My time 1 day. What you have to decide is whether what you'll spend in reprogramming and shipping is going to pay itself off in performance and/or fuel savings.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Last edited by Power Hungry; Sun, December 28th, 2008 at 06:21 PM.