View Single Post
Old Wed, October 27th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Whopper

moodyj is on a distinguished road
New from NC - switching from HyperTech - Question about what I just ordered :)

Standard Hello info:
2007 Ford F150 Lariat 5.4l gas/flex fuel
Also own heavily modified Kenne Bell 03 Mustang Cobra Convertible with Roll cage.

So I am from NC (Raleigh area) and I have used the HyperTech Tuner up until now on my truck. Actually only for 3 months. But I do know the value of having a more custom tune done and so I am making this switch.

I don't have much for mods, just a K&N CAI and exhaust with (starting Monday) 35" Trail Grapplers.

My question is I just ordered the Gryphon CS (Edge CS with Gryphon custom firmware) BUT....I chose all stock tunes. I did list the cold air intake and exhaust in the description of my vehicle.

Does this mean I will get my Programmer within a week or so and if I wanted to get a custom tune to account for cold air intake and exhaust then I just go back to website, pay $30 and describe what I want? then I can upload this custom tune using Fusion to my CS programmer and then to my truck?

Oh and i also tried calling about 5 times from 2pm to 4:59pm with no luck, boo

It's okay though I have heard great things from you guys, all over the f150forum.com and fordf150.net forums.... but what really sold me on switching was the upgrade Edge made to their color screen units, MUCH better IMO than the old monochromatic ones.