View Single Post
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 08:27 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ05FX4 View Post
Good evening,
I have sent 2 emails to Corey now asking this question, but seeing as I did not get a response yet, I thought I would join here and ask here and see if I can get some faster resolution.

I have a 2005 FX4 F-150. It has been previously tuned by a shop here in Austin using HP Tuners. No A/F adjustments or anything. They just made transmission adjustments and calibrated the speedo for the 35" tires.

Well unfortunately last week I found that this shop went out of business and of course no longer can tune the truck. I will be purcashing the Roush Off Road exhaust and S&B intake here in the next week or two and would like to have it tuned for that as well.

My question is do I need to find a way to get the truck returned to stock before ordering the Gryphon or will the Gryphon over ride it in some way and let me just go from there? I don't know how easy it will be for me to find someone to take it back to stock, but I need to know what I need to do before ordering anything else.

Thank you in advance.
(I read your e-mails... just hadnt been able to discuss it with Bill yet, and I didn't feel comfortable replying without his input!)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019