View Single Post
Old Tue, November 20th, 2012, 08:04 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomlag7 View Post
hey guy's I'm sorry to butt in , but I'm also on windows 7 and have similar issues as Fstorm . my gryphon turns red only but not green ( goes off & on intermittently too ) and did not hear any start-up sound when I connect to Pegasus . and cable is one supplied through PHP . tried all usb ports but nothing changes with disconnected in lower screen and with different s/n # than mine . I know win 7 is a pain however I'm waiting for someone to call me for next move . sorry if this is not proper section to post this ..
I think you may be looking at the "HD S/N", which I think is your Hard Drive's serial number.

Does the Gryphon initialize properly when you plug it into your truck's OBDII port (with the ignition ON and the engine off)? If so, the Gryphon is probably fine and you have some problem with the PC or with the USB cable that came with the Gryphon.

In spite of all my "knowledge", I have never been able to get my Gryphon connected to my Win 7 PC. If you can, find a Win XP machine and install Pegasus on it. Then, with Pegasus running, plug the Gryphon into that machine.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer