View Single Post
Old Wed, November 21st, 2012, 07:31 PM
Whopper

Boomlag7 is on a distinguished road

Yes Jack '
I fully understand that . I have been returning the Programmer to stock level 0 from the truck each time I attempt to download the new tunes ( 87 performance and 87 Tow ) that were purchased and ready to be installed according to email I was sent .
Now today I received another email from bill as follows :

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Cohron - Power Hungry Performance <bill@phptune.com>
To: bill <bill@phptune.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 21, 2012 6:06 am
Subject: Recent Server issues with Pegasus.

Hello.

This message is to inform you that we recently experience a minor issue with our Pegasus file server that caused some files to become unavailable to our customers. This concern has been corrected and you should now be able to download your custom calibrations.

If you have not done so already, please download and install the Pegasus update software. You can find the software installer and the installation/update instructions at:

http://www.gopowerhungry.com/pegasus...v2_02_0994.exe

Once the software is installed, connect the device to the USB cable and run the Pegasus Client application. Go to the [Update] Menu and the select [Custom File Download (Internet)] to begin your download. Once the update is completed, please follow any further instructions provided by the software. In most cases you will be asked to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable to finalize internal settings in the programmer.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and greatly appreciate your patience while we resolved the issue.

Take care and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

And still nothing has changed , I've also tried different USB cable but programmer still makes same BLANK RED display with no beeping sound and same DISCONNECTED at bottom screen of Pegasus display !