View Single Post
Old Sat, January 10th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Cool. I think I'm going to order some! I woke up today with two sharp pains in my left arm, so I knew it was going to be a bad arthritis day. Those pains are never in my arm -- they actually come from my neck when my arthritis is bad. And of course, the boys and I were driving home earlier when the stupid spots started floating in front of my eyes. When I get auras, I know the headache is going to be a bad one. I started crying just because I was so fed up. Came home and took some medication and slept for awhile. That seemed to help a bit. I'd say it's only about a 4-5 right now, which is just in the wrong side of tolerable. It's probably still part of the headache earlier in the week. I'm going to answer as many posts as I can and get back in bed.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019