View Single Post
Old Sat, September 11th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Gryphon CTS

shotgun will become famous soon enough

Just letting new and/or future Gryphon CTS owners know the progress of my install.

The Gryphon CTS arrived yesterday. (Thanks for the prompt service Bill and Corey.)

I registered with Edge; updated my UserCP; updated using Fusion; installed in the truck; and programmed to Level 1 (economy). Everything seems to be working fine, but I need to confirm the speedometer is accurate. I might need Jack's help.

FWIW:
1. I had to e-mail Edge tech support to tell them the part number was not on the box as shown on their website. Per their reply, the official Edge part number is 85250.
2. 2009 was not an option for the model year.
3. Ask them to update my registration (they replied that they did).

My hex code is RXFM4GA.

I also sent a PM to Corey:

Quote:
I assume you or Bill will let me know when my custom tunes are ready.

Considering the issues with the update process, can I suggest that you notify me when the custom tunes are ready (but don't put them on the server); I'll update via Fusion; send you an e-mail/PM that I've updated; and then you can put the custom tunes on the server for me to upload?

Make sense?
Hope this helps.

Factory manuals here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com