View Single Post
Old Tue, January 12th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Whopper aka STANK FOOT

RUSTY2STUFF is on a distinguished road

Ok. I'm 90% sure it was the shoes. It's gotta be the shoes.. Please feel free to laugh at me. I am deserving and holy it's funny. I'm glad it was that easy . if it is the shoes. Now I'm gonna have to burn a month old pair of Chaps dress shoes and they were really comfortable, ugh. I'll be wearing a different pair tomorrow so I can be 100% sure. If it is the shoes you guys can pick my avatar. I tried to attach the pictures. Hopefully you can see them. By the way my first name is Donald, so Dumb Donald.

Attachment 355

Attachment 356

Attachment 357

The more I think about it the more it makes sense. After the truck is warm I use the dash and floor heat and right about the time I get to the twisty, hilly part of my drive (more on and off the throttle = more drone) I switch the heat to full blast on my feet, my feet are wearing the stinky shoes, So more drone, more smell and my brain says they go together DOH!!!

So anyway the number stuff. Not that it really matters now.

Firmware 3.02.0639
Calibration 1.02.0644
CHT was pretty steady at 202 and fluctuated between 198 and 206. It went up to a max of 214 about 2 miles when I first left work. I suspect the thermostat was blocking coolant till the engine warmed up.
On my way home I drove between 50mph and 60mph for about 20 miles. Then about an hour later on the highway 20 miles to play cards and 20 back at 65mph to 70mph.

Thanks again everyone,
Gary(for some reason I go by my middle name)

Oh. Can someone try to get this to Corey. She might find it funny and I think a little laugh might be a good thing.