View Single Post
Old Wed, June 29th, 2011, 06:15 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I would use the invoice number. It's a way for PHP to tie the hex code to you, and, when your tunes are ready, Pegasus looks for them on PHP's server using your S/N. So, now please put all that in a thread (your name as the title) as we suggested.

I know it seems like you're being asked to do a lot, but Bill and Corey are very busy and they've settled on this approach as the way to keep from being confused by possibly conflicting input.

And, I just realized, since you're talking about an "older model" Gryphon, you can run Pegasus on your PC, and when it's running, plug your Gryphon in. Once Pegasus connects to your Gryphon, it will show your S/N on the information line at the bottom of the Pegasus window. Make CERTAIN you've set your truck back to stock before you try to connect the Gryphon to your PC!

And, you could also see if perhaps your tunes ARE done, but you just didn't get notified. Click on [Updates]->[Download Custom Tunes]. It the tunes are ready, they'll be installed. If not, they won't be found.

Edit: I see you've started the thread as we asked. Go ahead and try Pegasus to find the S/N. You can edit your post to add it. You'll need to have Pegasus working properly to download your tunes in any case, so now's a good time to check that it installed correctly.

- Jack