View Single Post
Old Mon, September 13th, 2021, 10:13 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Glad to hear you've finally had time to get this going. I'm sure you have been itching to see the differences in the tuning and how it would affect the truck performance.

In regards to your data, that is excellent information! Very nice improvement on the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times, especially since the EGTs are holding 1100 Deg. 22 PSI on the stock turbo is a good number as well. Overall, everything actually looks really good and right in line with the results we'd expect. Only question I have that I didn't see already answered was the weight of the vehicle. Don't know if you have a scale sheet handy, but that would be useful as well.

It does sound like you might have reached the limits of the clutch. It happens. Several good options out there for heavy duty clutches and pressure plates. I'm fairly certain that South Bend Clutch can get something together for you that will be able to handle the torque output.

Looking forward to some fuel economy information as you have time!

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!