View Single Post
Old Thu, January 14th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough
Default Testing smileys and stuff...

Either I'm lucky and full of ..it or I'm actually kinda smart.
Numbers?
  1. One?
  2. dos?
  3. ohhh thats cool!

Ohhh is this little bullet lists?
  • Is
  • this
  • a
  • bulleted
  • list?
  • Cooool

Now I am just going to ramble and see how long it takes to make a few lines of nonsense. After I type a good sized paragraph of nonsense I will test out the indention thingy that is between the bulleted list feature and the insert link feature. While typing this I have begun to wonder, will anybody actually read this? Hmmm, thats a good question. I hope not, because I am wasting approximately ten minutes of my life to make a paragraph that has very little content. I also wonder if the spell check will catch any erors. Looks like it wont because I dont feel like downloading the ieSpell tool right now. Oh well, I'll just let myself look like I'm illiterate. Ok, I'm starting to run out of stuff to say for now so I will try the indent feature. Hmm, my first attempt seems to have failed. My second attempt only indented the entire paragraph, I did not want that. Why is this computer being so difficult? Well third try wasn't the charm so I will only use it when I want an entire paragraph to be one tab space over.