View Single Post
Old Wed, November 10th, 2021, 06:40 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Corrected File.

Keep in mind... Much has changed in the last 10 years. With the release of the Hydra chip, we've switched everything over to the 256K format. It's easier to deal with and the files are handled in a logical addressing and bank format that is similar to the structure of the PCM. The old TS chips used a 224K format and bank structure that really wasn't the best approach.

This attached file will only work with the appropriate 256K definitions. If you're using the 224K-based definition, the file will load into the software and the emulator, but the visual representations in the software (Maps, Parameters, Functions...) are going to be jacked up due to the addressing difference between the formats. This means you won't be able to actually live tune the file until you get the correct definition.

I'm out of the office until Monday (having knee surgery tomorrow). If you want to catch up with me then, we can get that part resolved.

Take care.
Attached Files
File Type: bin VDAB0_02_Tow.bin (256.0 KB, 1 views)

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!