View Single Post
Old Sun, January 31st, 2021, 05:59 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
I have downloaded the current version. How do I register it now since I have eaten at least once or twice since the last time I did this....yes, I read the user manual but didn't see anything about contacting/invoicing; just how to access the registration number window.
To access the registration window, press [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [R], and then type in your name (capitalized in the appropriate spaces, of course).

I have your registration ready to go. DO NOT run the currently registered version of Minotaur as it will overwrite the new activation. Afterwards, you can run either one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Question though....
If I want to put an older version on this PC as well (that runs the Romulator), is it like the old computer where the same license runs all of the different versions of the software I currently have and there aren't compatibility problems so I can just install that version on the new one too? There are certain features of past versions that I like better than the newest one I have. I noticed the icon is different for the latest version too....I like it!

Thank you!
The only problem you're going to run into is that when you install Minotaur, it defaults to C:\Minotaur as the installation location. If you want to run multiple versions (Romulator vs. Quarterhorse, for example) you can install one version, rename the folder, and then install the next version. You can also rename the EXE file and have them both in the same folder as well. One activation should work with most of the older versions. If not, let me know and I'll get you an activation for the version you want.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!