View Single Post
Old Wed, October 14th, 2009, 08:06 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry I was a little short with the answers last night. Here's a link to get serial and hex code:http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...ead.php?t=1389

First of all make sure the edge has the latest firmware before hooking it up to your truck. Goto edges website and follow instructions.
The upgraded version you will get back from PHP will be in a black case instead of grey, have php firmware on it and your custom tunes.
As far as point #4 I don't know a thing about the TSB for a throttle dead spot. If you do need a reflash do it before you order and send anything in. Each reflash will possibly give your truck a new hex code. But if in any case if a reflash is needed after you get the custom tunes it can be done but then the tunes need to be recalibrated to the new hex. Sometimes reflashing the trucks pcm can make the problem worse before it makes it better.

Hope this helps

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.