Thread: 1973 PSD
View Single Post
Old Fri, December 18th, 2020, 01:00 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all
Default 1973 PSD

Showing off in the interest of reviving some life in the forums and because I am bored off of my butt wearing a giant elastic brace to keep my abdominal muscles together. Diastasis Recti is a mother when you're used to being active.

Anyway, threads of yesteryear will show me mentioning a 1973 pickup and all of my grandiose plans. Well....In 2015 I finally finished it and it's nothing like I had described previously. Now it's on a shortened 2002 F350 7.3L 4x4 chassis. I built it in a 5-month time frame and did the paint myself. It's not perfect, but it's a driver that looks alright from 20 feet.

The dash was left stock with all factory working gauges. I used a Dakota Digital speedometer driver to spin the speedometer cable based on a VSS signal. It uses a B&M ratchet shifter and the 2002 bucket seats and console were installed. It's fairly stock with AD/80% injectors (yes, splits) and 4R100. It uses the ESOF four wheel drive and the TCS functions by way of the windshield washer switch. Obviously, it's Hydra/Cyclops controlled

I'll add more pictures after I figure out if this initial thread works.

Edit: I better make these pics a bit smaller.