View Single Post
Old Sun, February 15th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Whopper

92 5.0 is on a distinguished road

I agree with you but having bought many parts for my cars usually a place will tell you about upcoming specials they are gonna have in the near future. And as far as a product going up in price every time this came up I as a customer was notified about the future increase so I could take advantage of the price at that time. Also by the way PHP did say a custom tune was not needed for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Back to your original post: The Gryphon is delivered with canned tunes. That way, you get to play with it while your custom tunes are being built. Once you decide what you REALLY want for custom tuning (and I doubt PHP told you custom tuning was not worth it on a stock truck) then, you tell them your HEX code (very important) and tell them EXACTLY what your goals are (which can be quite different from the "one size fits all" quality of a canned tune.

As far as the price changing, would you have been upset if, two days after you ordered, there was a price increase on the product and you didn't get it for the higher price? Bill and Corey decide to do things like "specials" and then pass those benefits on to customers during the time the special is in effect. I got my unit and tunes without the benefit of ANY special, as did most of us. Do you think Corey and Bill should go back and give us all refunds? You simply cannot run a business that way, as much as all of us would like it.

- Jack