Thread: Help please
View Single Post
Old Sun, September 26th, 2021, 10:01 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbeer95648 View Post
I've been having trouble with my chip. I know I did a lot of good cleaning. But what it looks like was when I installed the chip I must have caught this piece here on the PCM. I'm extremely nervous to try to bend it back in place in case I break the thin solder joint. Anybody know what this is specifically, and if someone could re-solder (not me) it if I break it?
When installing the Hydra in an OBS PCM, the crystal (the little metal can) needs to be folded down out of the way so that it does not any of the components on the PCM or touch the chip itself.

I hope this helps.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!