View Single Post
Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuckA1A View Post
How is the progress with the survey? Any ideas when the information will be made public?
Thanks
Huck,

Our son, Wil, and I were diagnosed with the flu the day after we returned from SEMA. The flu turned into pneumonia, and I was in bed and out of the office for two weeks. The results are a bit delayed due to the fact that Bill had to run the office by himself for two weeks (and take care of the boys and me, too!).

We're a bit swamped right now with orders, but Bill will be getting to the survey as soon as he has a minute. BTW, we'll be posting the results on here and on PSN -- we already checked with Mike to see if he'd prefer for us to keep it off PSN, but since it's objective data, he doesn't have a problem with it. We will probably on post Bill's analysis of the data on here since it's not worth dealing with the inevitable onslaught of posts that are going to come about as a result. At least on here, we can control rude posts.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019