View Single Post
Old Mon, August 16th, 2021, 09:42 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

One month in the books.

I have to drive by my old shop all the time since it's on the way to town and I can't help but feel guilty for leaving although I know I shouldn't.

They are still advertising for the job position and I have run into the superintendent a couple of times and asked him about the goings-on over there. I just have to keep telling him that I keep seeing the cars of the two people who shouldn't continue to have jobs there.....

Oh well, my "head space" is much better now.

Oh, except for wanting to strangle the engineer of the 6R80 who thought a normal dipstick and fluid checking/filling procedure wasn't as cool as his braindead idea.

Oh, and I'm slowly getting used to answering phones again without thinking to myself, "Now what!?!?"