View Single Post
Old Wed, December 30th, 2009, 07:32 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I fell asleep on the back of my friend's motorcycle once. August 1999, we had ridden up together one morning to look for housing during the upcoming college classes we had. We rode around Helena all day long scouring the town for houses to rent. If anyone's ever been an ACTIVE passenger on a sportbike, you know it takes a lot out of you.

Well, we finally found one and we were both exhausted. We left late that evening to come home. Mind you, this is a 430 mile round trip. Well........

I remember getting on the bike and the first 30 or so miles. I then remember waking up for fuel an hour later in Bozeman. I don't even remember him dropping me off at my house when we finally did get home.