View Single Post
Old Mon, April 20th, 2009, 07:08 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubiGT View Post
While I like the idea of a giveaway, it doesn't acknowledge the contribution of the other 999 of us who got you there.

The live tuning/meat&greet is a great idea. With enough advance notice, it might allow more of us to plan a trip to GA? Maybe a "quasi" giveaway like free custom tunes/tuner to the 1000th, and free/discounted custom tunes to all 999 of the rest of us. I know I'd like a custom 93tow, or a custom 87econ to go with my custom 87perf that I'm waiting on.

Regardless, if I was any more pleased with my Gryphon, I'd be twins. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing, If you are going to offer something to celeberate the 1000 customer then you should also do something to reward the 999 folks that got you there... Many of us continue to be ambassadors for PHP and its products which is the kind of advertising no amount of money can buy! Maybe to a raffle or drawing of some sort. Live tune sounds like a great idea If its an open ended offer I am sure you would be in the winners area at some point... Lets just have a big ol
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's