View Single Post
Old Fri, January 30th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

Oh sorry, I had spoken to Bill on the phone a few weeks back and talked to him a little. My issue(s) is well #1 is during my adventures overseas I ended up with a kidney disease. 2 I got bown up and they say I have this thing called TBI. I forget some of the easiest things to remember alot, ie I forgot when and where my youngest son was born and kinda flipped out cause I couldnt remember. That part is getting alot better. The kidney part is something that I just have to deal with. My Nephrologist told me its not a matter of if, just when I will go on dialisis (sp). Overall I am alot better than I was a bit ago. I have been on a medical hold since Oct. 07 and from the looks of if the bird says MEB then its another 6 to 12 months for me just to be sittin and waiting. Oh and yes I have alot of fun doing what I do for people like you. Really. The kids are the best. This a for real moment, if my kids get in trouble they do push ups, even their teacher thaught I was kidding when I told her to make them do push ups if they got in trouble. She is a believer now.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown