View Single Post
Old Sun, January 25th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Double Whopper

chappy is on a distinguished road

yeh,I'm sure Bill may know more about it but I have the crappy grey one in mine due to the Ford recall.The Blacks Are getting harder to find.I found some guy on Ebay selling used Black ones really cheap that work and I may go that route.I believe Ford stepped in and pretty much told International that the grey was better the the black or vice versa and thats why the recal. But as Bill said and many others ,the issues with the Grey are worse then any issues that there were with the black so Black is better.I'm still learning but I believe the grey has 2 injector contribution problems that it causes.I can't remember what the complaint was about the Black to make them switch but I know Bill does.And yes,it doesn't get heated over here.I can't help it I like to argue,its just my nature for some reason.My friends and Wife are use to it now.I never mean anything bad by it though but people don't always know that.