View Single Post
Old Sun, January 2nd, 2011, 02:15 PM
Whopper Junior

svo121 is on a distinguished road
Default F250 5.4 programer availability

I have been checking in from time to time to see if anything has ever been said about questions on a programer for a 2008 F-250 with a 5.4 and have not seen any response. Maybe I need to call, but I kinda thought that this forum was to find out info on products without actually bothering you guys that are busy with orders and such. So here we go again. I have made the plunge from the F -150 to the F-250 and unlike my son I prefer gas to the Diesel. I like others have the 5.4 and would like to up the power and possible the fuel mileage. I have also thought about getting power from Supercharging, but unlike the 5.4 F-150 the 5.4 F-250 don't get that kind of option readily available. I don't care to do the legwork and fab work to install one, but if I can't come up with a programer for none supercharged 5.4 it will be even more difficult to find help with the supercharged one. I guess I am a little off subject so what is the status for a programer for the F-250 with a 5.4? What kinda of numbers can some one expect by adding a Gryphon to the2008 F-250 with a 5.4?