View Single Post
Old Fri, January 2nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

johnnyd will become famous soon enough

In case you stop back and I don't reply, here's how I do it.

1. Click on your "User CP"

2. Under "Your Control Panel" click on Pictures and Albums under Networking

3. You will need to create an album. Click on "Create Album"

4. Name your album (ex- My Truck) and click on submit

5. Your album should then be created and it will say "Click here to upload pictures".

I find it easiest to load pictures that I have already saved on my computer. Usually I will upload them off of a camera and then put them on a disc. Label the disc and then you can reference them any time. Save any pictures under "my pictures" (or where ever you want) and label them.

6. Click on browse, it will open a window for your computer.

7. Click on "my pictures" and it will open all the pictures that you have saved there. Click on the pic you want to upload to your gallery. It will move it to the window under "Pictures to upload" (if it doesn't just click on open in the window that you are viewing your pictures and then it will move it over for you) You can upload three pictures at a time.

8. Once you have chosen your pics click on "Upload Pics"

9. Once the computer is done uploading (this may take a minute or two) it will show you the pics you just uploaded. Click on "Save Changes"

10. Now it will display the pics in that album. Click directly on the pic. It will show the pic in full size.

11. Right click on the BB Code and select copy (located under the picture)

12. Now go back to the thread you want to post that picture in and right click and paste.

13. Done

Hope this helps