View Single Post
Old Sun, November 8th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Wow, I knew this was a nice forum but I kind of expected to hear something for how many mistakes the previous write up had. My plan was to post those five pages with full quality pictures then post this version of the more correct write up. But I had internet issues and couldn't post the second half. So here is the more finished version. The pictures dont look to good because of how my computer compressed the document so compare the pictures with the first pages.

Xperties-I'm sure Bill could use it to see how the tune is working on the truck but I doubt that by now he would really need to look at it to know whats wrong.
Last week there was a thread where the data logging was useful in quieting an intake drone. In my write up I did include a small portion about changing the scales to show correlations between different problems. I think that it would be hard to do that on the final write up because of all the different kinds of problems that can come up. I have used different methods to polish my canned tunes before I got my custom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
If a person knows how to extrapolate the data from this it can be a valuable asset to the owner of the truck and Bill.
Exactly, a tool that nobody knows how to use isn't any more useful than a person that knows how to use a tool they dont have.

...and now for the prettier one.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf data log write up.pdf (216.4 KB, 19 views)