View Single Post
Old Fri, February 12th, 2021, 11:45 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I asked him to download the TNAALY3 calibrations as I see they're available. They are working fine for him although it's not one of the calibrations with a large list of options.

EDIT:

Just throwing it out there, but if you're busy I know where the problem lies and can fix it if you want. I actually still have an old PHP thumb drive that had a couple Phoenix calibrations on it that didn't get deleted when I used it as a backup for my old original laptop. I hadn't done anything with that flash drive in about 8 years.

The shift points in the one file I hadn't deleted (80P) were vastly different than stock and the downshift speed was actually above the upshift speed by .5 MPH if my memory from last night is correct. The problem shouldn't occur at higher APP but slow acceleration would be where the problem lies.