View Single Post
Old Thu, October 20th, 2011, 11:28 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Current Mods on my 2008 XLT Super Crew Cab:
BBK 80mm TB......the intake itself and cmcv actually limits this mod along with the heads

TB Spacer.......as you already know....doesn't help on FI systems

JLT Ram Air intake.....hardest cai to tune.....due to the short tube....doesn't allow the air to stablize

Jet Power MAF......a ford maf with some resistors to fool the pcm

JBA Headers.....if these are shorties its been proven that they don't have any hp gains on a naturally aspirated motor....with a supercharger they do.....they do improve the sound.....long tube headers are your best choice for gains

True Duel Exhaust......nothing wrong with that as long as its 2.5" piping or 2.25" piping
Stupid Magna flow mufflers........nothing wrong with them either.....at least they're not flowmasters

And of course the Edge Programmer........doesn't allow for some of your air intake mods to have the correct air/fuel ratio and the an cause an even leaner condition over that of the stock programming.......

That why I suggested custom tunes and no you wont be lightening your wallet anymore cause this will be an improvement......

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.