Thread: Custom Tune???
View Single Post
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 02:50 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_123 View Post
Bill and Corey, thanks so much for keeping things friendly and personable. That says a lot about you guys and your business. I think I can speak for all of your customers and say "We don't mind waiting on your expertise. Thanks for doing business the way you do!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityFX4 View Post
^^X2.

I can wait for
Aw shucks, Guys, :shucks: 'taint nothin' at all. With us, it's very much a 'what you see is what you get deal.' Whether we were on the phone joking around with you while you were asking questions about custom tuning or just sitting at a bar having a , we're always the same. We're not schizophrenic (that we're aware of, anyway), and we've never come up with a snooty (Snooty? Snotty. Someone will get that obscure movie reference!) "business persona" vs. our everyday selves, so everyone always gets us just the way we are every day in real life! If any of you get to the TS Performance Event in May , you'll see for yourselves! Very sweet of you to say it, though, and trust me -- we NEVER get tired of hearing it!

BTW, I'm friendly, and Billy's personable, so it all works out in the end. Oh, I kill me. Could be 'cause it's 3:48AM, too, I suppose. We even have a customer coming over in a few hours... I just couldn't sleep.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019