View Single Post
Old Fri, September 24th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Double Whopper

Colt is on a distinguished road

Thats good to know on re-registering. I think I've figured out which computer I'm going to use, the same computer I trashed the screen in.. I've been thinking about getting a toughbook, put all of my automotive related stuff on it. Then I wont have to worry so much about messing up a computer. I would have done it a long time ago, but they dont give Toughbooks away LOL

Corey, it might be under Dale Lewis, thats my "real" name. Colt is my middle name and what I go by.. I can never remember which name I use for what HAHA.. If that doesnt do it, I'm the moron that put down like 10 custom tunes ( not thinking that night at all ), you had Cody call me to figure out what I really wanted before I racked up 600 dollars worth of tunes . Then when you guys tried to run my card it wouldnt go through. That was due to a half wore off number at the end I had to guess at, and guessed wrong

I have all the tracking info on it, shows it was picked up at 5:01pm, then left Athen's ( fun little town, I'm in Athen's once every 3 yrs for a Carrier service managers meeting ) at 9:13
'79 Mustang Turbocharged 302, Aftermarket EFI 563 HP/ 657 TQ
'98 Mustang Stroked, Blown, Aftermarket EFI 498 HP/ 537 TQ
'99 Cobra, no engine ( petal power )
'97 Dodge Ram 1500, Turbocharged 408, Aftermarket EFI

I have far too many toys...