View Single Post
Old Sat, December 11th, 2010, 05:58 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwattro View Post
I have no issue with the hours, hardwork or kindness of Corey or Bill, in fact I'm sure they're great people. My issues with their business conduct seem to be moot point here anyway seeing that my posts have been selectively edited to the direct benefit of PHP. I can only speculate as to why someone would block that information. Perhaps cowardice or embaressment. Regardless I also have kept a transcript of all communications. My intentions were to drop this altogether and chaulk it up to a bad consumer experience, but this shadey and escapist practice of editing posts of a consumer concern to save face for the company has compelled me to share my experiences to other potential purchasers. It's a great insight into how a company and its staff will react to a tough situation.
Garth,

For the record...

1) Corey and I are on vacation, but Brad, Cody and our forum moderators are ALL still available to provide assistance in our absence.

2) All our vendors have direct cell phone contact with me and if they have any issue whatsoever then they can call me any time day or night and I make sure they are taken care of immediately.

3) Cody is a full time employee of our company and is able to take all phone calls from customers, vendors, or even God himself (should God decide ). At no point has ANYONE, including yourself, been left high and dry and "swinging in the wind". Your assessment of the situation was completely incorrect and is evidenced by the fact that your problem was resolved in a timely manner.

4) You attitude from the start has been neither productive nor helpful. Your posts have been rude, inflammatory, and inaccurate and have been edited as such. We have no problem when people have complaints with our products or service and had no problem leaving your complaint about how you felt we run our business or even your previous posts about the problem you had with your upgrade.

I completely understand your disappointment with us regarding having your programmer updated, and that's fine. Your post on that issue was direct and completely justified and when I'm wrong or I mess up I take my lumps like everyone else. However, that was a few months ago and this current concern had absolutely no relation to your previous issue. Instead of simply coming in and asking for help, you chose to be abrasive and make comments that were completely unnecessary. You insist on pointing your finger at us when the fact is that despite our absence from the office we did everything within our power resolve your issue with speed and courtesy. It's obvious that in this particular situation you refuse to recognize that your harsh judgement of us may have been incorrect so there really isn't much else to say.

Again, I wish you a safe and happy holiday.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!