Thread: Help Please!
View Single Post
Old Wed, July 15th, 2009, 08:52 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone1 View Post
Cody,

Thanks a lot. You've explained it very well. I'm pretty much decided on stage 2 rebuild.

A little clarification...
In response to your answer for question 2...you are saying that by detuning the injectors with the chip, this would help combat the fuel emptying too quickly as they would do on a "standard stage 1" programming or stock programming with stage 2 sticks? Yes. In that case (detuning), the injectors would inject about the same amount of fuel as a Stage 1 so they would act as Stage 1s with the capability of flowing a lot more should the need arise.

Should I be looking at a 17* hpop as an upgrade? Not unless you plan on constantly pushing your truck. However, upgrading the HPOP is never a bad idea because it even helps with stock tuning/injectors.

Due to the "detuning" that needs to be done to my chip, should I still order my chip through Rosewood Diesel Shop or should I work directly with PHP?Jim or Bill should easily be able to accomodate you. Just call them and ask!
Replies in red.