View Single Post
Old Sat, June 30th, 2012, 10:44 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteb2424 View Post
I also was told on the phone wensday my tunes would be ready but i havent gotten an email. I updated my cs on fusion 1 hour ago but everything in the still says edge evolution when you turn it on. Has there been a recent update by edge for the cs for a 7.3?
We don't hear about updates to the CS/CTS unless they are "major" ones that effect the life of the unit or those that might impact the safety of your vehicle.

I suspect your tunes are not ready, and have not been loaded. Just to be sure, go to [Help]->[Device Info] on the CS and look at the Calibration Version. If you see four zeros in the middle of that number as in n.0000.nnnn, you have custom tunes. If they are not zeros, your tunes are canned.

And I recently updated the tune download instructions for the CS/CTS. They are here: http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/gryph...html#post59581

Hopefully, this will explain any funny behavior you see when you do yours.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer