View Single Post
Old Sat, November 6th, 2021, 08:16 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpine View Post
Wasn't there a GM car (maybe a Corvette) that you had to take the engine out to change one of the spark plugs, back in the last century?

There were equally bad engineering designs in aircraft in the 50's. Located things in cockpits that forced the pilot to do bad things during flight, such as bend over and reach down to set something up during instrument flying. Almost guaranteed to induce vertigo if done in a turn.

- Jack

I don't know but between engineers that obviously don't talk to each other about what they're doing and having never had to actually WORK ON the junk they design, well..........

I can't complain too much. I am not able to engineer anything much past fabricobbling some scrap metal into useful things.