View Single Post
Old Mon, April 27th, 2009, 09:57 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Thanks, If I think my question will be of benefit to others at some point down the road I try and post it so that it becomes a useful discussion. Otherwise I just ask Bill or whoever directly.... I guess there are only about 10-20 Minotaur packages in use right now so we are a pretty small group, however as it gets more well known and more folks get to read this forum, hopefully we will get more people to "take the plunge" and get the software too. Keep in mind its the same package that can be used for programming the Gassers too. You should download it and just run the demo file. its an older mustang file I believe.. As a moderator I am sure Bill would get ya setup, maybe even send you a diesel file so you can follow along better. it would make more sense then. I can easy post more screen shots too, now I got the Farstone Screen Capture App... Just let me know if you want to see a picture of anything we are discussing and Ill post it up
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's