View Single Post
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Whopper

Kwattro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
The following has been clearly stated on our website and forum for at least the last 2 weeks...
So? Does that make it alright? I was trying to do business with Swamps and wasn't I surprised to find out you're their programming vendor. Why would I look at this website for a product from a different company? I'm not on the Home Depot website looking for the latest news on Lowes. I can't believe you left them, and who knows how many other customers, swinging in the wind like that. I don't know how may calls Swamps had to make like the one I got, but that's a lot of crow eating gong on trying to explain that your order is done except for the programming because there was a issue and the vendor pulled anchor and took off for a week. I don't know what you're doing there, but I'm sure it's important. I hope you can find a little time to at least provide some support to a vendor of your products so their business doesn't get dragged through the mud. Meanwhile I'll just wait for another PHP product that I've paid for upfront and won't get when promised.