View Single Post
Old Fri, December 10th, 2010, 04:21 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwattro View Post
So? Does that make it alright? I was trying to do business with Swamps and wasn't I surprised to find out you're their programming vendor. Why would I look at this website for a product from a different company? I'm not on the Home Depot website looking for the latest news on Lowes. I can't believe you left them, and who knows how many other customers, swinging in the wind like that. I don't know how may calls Swamps had to make like the one I got, but that's a lot of crow eating gong on trying to explain that your order is done except for the programming because there was a issue and the vendor pulled anchor and took off for a week. I don't iknow what you're doing there, but I'm sure it's important. I hope you can find a little time to at least provide some support to a vendor of your products so their business doesn't get dragged through the mud. Meanwhile I'll just wait for another PHP product that I've paid for upfront and won't get when promised.
First of all, my family and I have a right to take a vacation. We work hard every day and there is absolutely nothing you can possibly say that is going to make me apologetic for me and Corey taking a week off to spend with our children.

Second, there was no "ISSUE" with any of our products and we didn't leave anyone "SWINGING IN THE WND", as you so eloquently put it. The simple fact is that Swamp's ran out of licenses for their FICM programmer. If they weren't aware of how many licenses they had left then that's their fault, not ours. Your beef is with them, not us. To use your analogy, if I were to go to Home Depot to purchase a hammer or a tape measure and they didn't have any because they forgot to order from Stanley, I sure as heck wouldn't be calling Stanley up and giving them crap. It's Home Depot's fault, plain and simple.

Now... what's funny is that when I talked to Jonathan today, he said that Patrick had explained to you the situation about us being out of town and that you had absolutely no problem with it and would wait until next week. However, just a few short hours later you seemed to feel completely justified to come on here and throw crap at us. You attitude at this point is so poor that I'm not going to even bother addressing it any further as it would simply be a waste of my time.

In any event, Jonathan was taken care of so you'll be getting your FICM back soon. Now you can go find someone else to annoy and complain about.

Have a safe and blessed holiday season.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Last edited by Power Hungry; Fri, December 10th, 2010 at 05:31 PM.