View Single Post
Old Tue, February 8th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Whopper

Skip_1074 is on a distinguished road
Default Baptism Prayer Request...well deployment request too!

Greetings,

First off, I have say that I am truly blessed to be able to do business with a company, no matter how large or small, that while not directly promoting religion, gives us the opportunity to connect and pray for each other...So here it is:

I just wanted to pass on that my wife and I will be getting baptized on 13 Feb 2011 and I am asking for your prayers. While my wife attended church off and on while growing up, she was never baptized, and I never (under my own accord) attended church until joining the military (started attending April 2009). For me after several weeks of regular church, I placed my faith in Jesus Christ, but never got to the point of baptism. In December, my wife made her confession of faith in Christ, and we both decided to get baptized.

Anyways, I just ask for your prayers this week and weekend...well actually on going prayers even after this weekend. While I cannot disclose any details (even if I knew them...which I don't), I am scheduled to deploy this year into next year, and I just ask that your pray I may receive information about this soon, and be safe through the training/deployment process.

Thank you all who read this and offer your words. On a final note, since joining and hearing of Corey's troubles, there hasn't been a day that I haven't asked for the protection of the entire PHP family!

Again, thank you to all who read this and participate and bless you all.
"Stupid Plastic Snorkle Delete" (a.k.a. Gotts Mod)
Line-X bed & Highway Products "Silverback" toolbox