View Single Post
Old Thu, April 9th, 2009, 10:02 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregk63 View Post
This all sounds good and it's great to hear that PHP is growing, especially in this economy, but to me it still seems like Bill needs to hire some help on the technical end; not to answer phones. If you are growing and don't increase your workforce, then shifting man-hours is just going to show up as minus hours somewhere else. Myself, I would find it hard to ask a customer to pay $370+ for a tuner and then have him wait 2.5 months for his custom tunes, which is how long I have been waiting.
I know I'm not the only one thats wondering where you all are on getting out the custom tunes to your customers. I have read many threads asking this. I hope this thread doesn't impact my waiting time, just my thoughts and opinion. We'll see.
Greg, it all boils down to, "Who do you want to tune your truck?", doesn't it? I'm absolutely certain there are a whole bunch of hackers out there who could put code into a Gryphon that would do .... what?

Unless Bill can get someone he trusts, why should we have more trust? Have you got someone in mind you could recommend to Bill to help with this backlog? Someone you'd be happy to have tune YOUR truck? If you do, just let that person hack into your Gryphon and, it's a done deal!

Clearly, people are getting impatient, and I really don't blame them. But, if you want "fast food", go to Mickey D's! The good stuff takes longer.

Notice Corey said you are coming up soon!

When you get your tunes, we'd like to hear from you again - pro or con.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer